Prison Ministry India (PMI) in association with blueBrigade Running Club had organized PMI PUNE HALF MARATHON with a noble cause to reform and rehabilitate the released prisoners and their families. They approached PrimeValue to design the entire print design work for the event.
- Creating imposing designs which can aptly convey the noble cause of the event.
- Conceptualizing the theme of design by choosing the right colours and typography.
- Delivering a bunch of high-end print design work within a short deadline.
A multi-platform approach was followed to facilitate brand identity, print designs (brand strategy) and last-mile delivery. The bag design was done to build the brand identity of the event. Our creative team left no stone unturned to make designs of stage backdrop design, standees, Photo-booth, teaser designs, certificate, checkerboard, cheque, route maps, badge, trophy, T-shirt, gate, Signage, registration desk, and medal. We leverage our associated printing vendor to provide a last-mile delivery.
The target audience of the event was young and middle-age fitness freaks who would like to contribute to the noble cause of the PMI. So, we thought to make the design attractive and compelling enough so that they show their interest in joining the event.
- Our creative teamwork day in and day out to deliver the best designs within a short period.
- The Business operation team was in constant communication with the clients so that we could fulfill the work as per their expectations.
- We addressed all their last-minute requirements to make the event a grand success.