Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (formerly Maruti Udyog Ltd) is India's largest car company, accounting for over 50 per cent of the domestic car market. The company offers full range of cars from entry-level Maruti Alto to stylish hatchback Ritz, A-star, Swift, Wagon R, Estillo and sedans DZire, SX4 and Sports Utility vehicle Grand Vitara. The company is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation of Japan. One of the representatives of the company contacted us in February 2017 to arrange an auto-launch of Maruti Swift 2 days prior and asked us to set up all arrangement within the two days. This was to be done before the launch of Maruti Swift in the market.
- The key challenge we faced was to arrange everything in 2 days before the launch.
- To maintain the standard of work at par with the Maruti company.
- To set up the launch platform within a day
- To grant permission for the auto-launch in a short period.
- No articles or photos were allowed to be published before the announcement date, so privacy was a top priority.
We form three teams to handle corporate (target audience), Maruti Suzuki (client) and auto-launch setup. All teams did an amazing job in their respective fields. Our professionals render their best performance to make the event a grand success.
Our team worked day in and day out to make all the arrangement within the deadline of just two days. While the setup team arranged a perfect setup platform for the launch, the marketing team did a great job to create awareness about the launch among the target audience (corporate people). At the other hand, the team handling the client (Maruti Suzuki) managed everything seamlessly. They managed to invite the upper management to attend the event.